Return-path: email@example.com Tue Feb 22 15:38:37 2005 [2005-02-22 15:38:37 59189]
Received: from curbstone.com (ETCDSL-200-66.ellijay.com [126.96.36.199])
by www.munged.ext (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id j1MKcaY25228
From: "Ira.Chandler" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Native AS/400 card authorization from Ira Chandler
Reply-To: "Ira.Chandler" <email@example.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2005 14:39:09 -0500
Hello. Ira Chandler here. I wrote the first
commercial AS/400 NATIVE card app in 1993.
"Curbstone Card"(tm) is the culmination of my
decade of experience. http://Curbstone.com/card
- Consistent sub-5 second authorizations
- All major merchant and card environments
- All major banks and acquirers
- Fraud prevention: ECI, CVV2, CID, AVS...
- State-of-the-art security, including CISP
Check out our affordable entry-level License
and our Competitive Upgrade Discount...
Thanks for your time.
201 Enterprise Court
Ball Ground, GA 30107-6105
888-844-8533 Main Office